Thursday, June 4, 2009

Route Planning


The Elevation Profile is above the whiteboard with our first idea of where we'll sleep each night. Click the image above for more detail.



Some might remember the time I discovered that I had a nickname at college...what can I say? Whiteboards are amazing. I use them to make lists and color is important. In college, I found it such an effective study tool that my frequent use of the whiteboard resulted in a nickname. Perhaps I shouldn't have carried it to the library and class? Or maybe it was that time I took it to dinner?

When I walked into Dave's house for the first time and saw a large whiteboard on the wall with many colors of markers available (I shouldn't leave out the effective eraser), there was nothing else I needed to know...

No comments:

Post a Comment